Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Mini got creative

I got a bit of a shock yesterday when I got home. Mini had gotten a little creative with her best friend India and decided to chop off ALL her hair with the craft scissors. She looks incredibly distraught in these pictures but really that was just because we were all so shocked and angry. She was initially rather quite proud of her efforts. I was of course having an internal heart attack and it was only the thought of a stiff drink later at the Serpentine Summer party that was getting me through it all. Luckily my fantastic kids hairdresser Line sprung into action, racing over on her bike and snipped it into shape. The only annoying thing now is how much everyone is loving her new hair! I'm thrilled it worked out but at the same time I'm not quite sure it hammers the message home.
Meanwhile Phin excelled as the strong man in his drama club play. We went for a 1970's vibe cobbling his look together with a vest, American Apparel shorts, Mothercare socks and my Dad's water dumbbells and he rocked it. Mini of course had to get in on the act and although she was only in the audience she proudly donned a moustache to finish off Phin's look.

No comments:

Post a Comment