Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday 27 July 2014

Clothes stealer

Mini has often taken to raiding my shoe closet and walking around the house in a pair of bejewelled Miu Miu's however until now she hadn't quite cottoned on to trying out my clothes. That was until she met a gorgeous little six year old called Sofia who wafts around in her mother's attire at all times. Of course mini had to follow suit and promptly donned my top shop hippy dress and sun hat.
Meanwhile when we were in Mykonos last week for a friends wedding I raided the local shops in the old town for their soft cotton shirts for Phin, the perfect Grecian summer sandals and also to buy me and my girls matching embroidered tops. Not sure matching all three of us is particularly cool but the inner coordinator in me couldn't help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment