Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Good morning sunshine

Both my kids chose their clothes this morning. And once Mini had decided on an all yellow ensemble, Phin couldn't help but follow suit.
Mini chose her citrus yellow baby cord skinnies from JCrew and a matching cotton trapeze top from Bonton with her yellow Boden plimsoles while Phin was all in Bonton with his yellow seersucker shorts and soft double layered long sleeve t shirt and if course his Gap Batman trainers.
Perfect colour for a sunny day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I'm so happy YELLOW has come back. I've bought at least three pieces myself this summer. When I wear it, I just feel bright and happy. Looks like your kids feel the same way. I say "Yes to Yellow!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm a big fan of yellow myself. Always makes me smile!

      Delete