Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday 18 May 2013

Aden & Anais

With baby number three on the way I'm pretty sorted on the clothes and toy front. Boy or girl, I'm covered but where i do intend to splurge is with new sleepsuits, sacks and swaddles.
One of my favourite go to labels is Aden & Anais.
Originally set up by Australian Raegan Moya-Jones when she couldn't find oversized swaddling muslins on moving to America. I love their bold coloured muslins, a real change from the usual plain white. I also adore their delicate range of prints, especially the stars which now adorn not just their muslins, oversized swaddle sheets but also cot sheets and sleep sacks for when your little one grows out of swaddling. They have a pop up boutique at Harrods at the moment or check out their full range on www.adenandanais.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment