Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday 25 December 2012

First stop on the Christmas Express

It's the first stop on the Christmas express and we celebrated Christmas Eve in germany with my family. Phin and Mini were beyond excited that Father Christmas had brought them pink Lego (mini) and anything octonaut
(Phin) but the real show stopper was the shop. Mini has now gone into retail thanks to my uncle Bernd slaving away to restore my own hand-made wooden store that my Omi gave to me when I must have been around Phin's age.
My Omi was in heaven Watching five of her twelve great grand children unwrap their gifts with great joy.
After a gorgeous dinner of too much goose and dumplings we packed up the car and headed off to catch the 2.20am Eurotunnel train back to blighty for stockings on Christmas morning. Who will get there first, Us or Santa?
Merry Christmas to you all! 🎅🎅🎅🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment