Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday 28 November 2012

BFA

Last night was the British Fashion Awards and I got to celebrate the night with two of my best friends, Annabel and Natalie. It was glam central at the Savoy Hotel where first we walked the red carpet and had our photos taken. No one cared who we were but i made Natalie do it for fun. Hey our looks were too glamorous to waste. We then had cocktails followed by the awards.
Gemma Arterton and Grimmy from Radio 1 hosted and we whooped for joy at the winners from Jonathan Saunders to Roksanda Illincic and Manolo Blahnik. But the best speech went to double winner and Designer of The Year Stella McCartney. And I felt especially proud to be wearing one of her creations for the event. It made me feel like a goddess and my angel hair curled by my dear friend Anya finished off the look perfectly. I added a gold sequin bag from my mum which uncannily looks quite similar to minis gold sequin purse she's been carrying round of late and then we partied hard.
I'm feeling it this morning.

1 comment: