Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday 24 February 2012

A tale of two dresses

I'm afraid I'm hijacking part of minis blog today with me and my fashion. I just had to, I've had two consecutive nights of feeling utterly glamorous and beautiful through two very different dresses and it proves to me how the right dress can make you feel fabulous.
The first was loaned to me by Clements Ribeiro from their new cruise collection for a private dinner at Selfridges new Designer Hall in aid of FilmAid, a charity that screens films at Refugee camps throughout the world.
Cream lace with sequin detail to look like feathers it's elegant yet comfortable and is even named after me! What an honour.
The second was loaned from my oh so glamorous wing woman Natalie. First worn by Emma Stone at the Golden Globes it's been my dream dress since then. Who knew it was lurking in Natalie's closet and that I'd get to wear it to The Almeida Theatre Gala. A little overdressed for the event, possibly. But the vibrant tomato red and the swishing silk skirt with its racy split simply made me smile.
Mini in the meantime wore her lilac cotton ruffle dress from J Conran for Debenhams. Always a great collection at good prices and super quality. Mini and her BF Ray had a successful morning swimming, doing an enormous amount of underwater dives and egging each other on. Healthy competition I say. And it must be love. Ray never sits for a photo. But holding Mini's hand seems to have helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment