Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Fashion mayhem

Last day of london fashion week and I decided to not take mini to the Anya Hindmarch spectacle. Partly because I thought she'd prefer blueberry music with pals Mimi and Tati but so I could savour every moment of Anya's factory merry-go-round (see below). With all her new collection bags and shoes appearing and disappearing on a conveyor belt and ferris wheel powered by the cycling designer herself. it was simply an experience too fantastic to miss.
So mini sported her Bonpoint grey flannel pants, ruffle collared blouse and Bonton orange cardi with a 1930's air while I rocked my new sparkle brogues curtesy of jimmy choo.
The night before was another glam affair at the Osman show. Wearing a claret knit from cool French label Carven, an old Miu Miu bubble skirt, jimmy heels and a leopard Anya h oversize clutch it was me and the girls front row followed by dinner at the Delauney. Now that's a night out in style!

2 comments:

  1. Those sparkly Jimmy Choo's are beautiful. Flats?
    In the words of an extrovert Kardashian sister - I die for them!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're Heaven indeed! Flat and oh so comfy yet super glam.

      Delete