Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Snow much fun

We are all still having snow much fun in Arosa. Uncle George has flown over from Tel Aviv (the snow conditions was too enticing to pass up) and he took papa and I for some excellent off piste skiing around Schwellisee. I was super proud of toms technique. He's become one hell of a skier. Check out my tracks below (his are just as good).
After dinner we took Phin and mini night sledging. Phin had a blast, mini was less impressed. She threw a fit half way down and wanted to walk down the mountain. The bumps were freaking her out so I plied her with sweets and sang jingle bells very loudly all the way down. Seemed to do the trick. And at least she now has one more song to add to her repertoire of happy birthday and twinkle twinkle.

2 comments:

  1. "Oh what fun it is..." to join you and your gorg fam on your romantic winter adventures. and dahhhhhling who are you wearing? I should have joined George too -- it looks amazing -- i am selling all my designer duds with the plan for another journey to Switzerland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you're able to enjoy our holiday via minis blog! I'm afraid I'm pretty much decked out in Moncler jacket wise. It's too over done now but I've built up a core selection over the last six years and they are men's ones which I prefer. Simpler in style and not short and waisted like the women's. My pants are from jet set, a German skiwear label and then I wear cashmere polonecks from Tania cashmere in simple colours like charcoal, navy or cranberry and add a fur gilet from either Joseph or Yves saloman

    ReplyDelete