Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday 15 January 2012

Favourite Things

Raindrops on Roses and whiskers on kittens, these are a few of my favourite things. Well the whiskers on Beckett my Christmas/Birthday gift is truly one of my favourite things and he's settling in to our home wonderfully. He's becoming a true lap cat, spending inordinate amounts of time snoozing on me.
My birthday was filled with fantastic friends, a birthday breakfast chatting away with all my strong, beautiful girls. Receiving glorious jewels by Diane Kordas from them and Tom as well as a pair of neon orange Stella McCartney wedges. We capped off the day with Shrek the musical (camp as christmas and worth every penny to see Nigel Harmon as Lord Farquard and my friend Emma's face whilst watching it) and then off to dinner at Jeremy King's new restaurant The Delauney. Finishing off a superb birthday with flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment