Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday 8 December 2011

Check mate

It was Phins last day at kindergarten today and so the whole family went to drop him off laden with our green class gifts and homemade jam. Afterwards papa joined us for coffee and pain au chocolat. The two made a lovely pair with their mix of checks and tartans. Papa had snaffled his double RL special from a recent trip to Bicester and mini wore her Bonton number with a navy poloneck, mustard tights, rust Bonpoint knitted coat and a brand new ultramarine hair bow from our nanny Sarah-Jane. Check mate!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am fashion designer. I want to create some online web blogs and sites where I can put my latest designs. But I want get some secure platform to make my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you say secure what do u mean by that? i set up my blog with blogger.com which is pretty easy to do and it also allows you to monitor spam etc. if you are a fashion designer it might be good to get onto tumblr which is very fashion based.

    ReplyDelete