Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday 24 November 2011

Girl Time

With me jetting off on a photoshoot this weekend and having been in court on jury service for what seems like forever I'm trying to pack in lots of Phin and min time. With that in mind mini and I dropped Phin off at kindergarten and rather than just grabbing a quick coffee before swimming we headed to the electric club for a bit of mama and mini quality time. Mini as usual stole my breakfast of scrambled eggs as well as polishing off her jam croissant. We lounged for half an hour before launching into an energetic swim class with best bud ray ray. Mini wore her leopard sweater dress for the first time today from Stella for Gap, accessorised with her dusky pink desert boots from Clarke's at sarenza.co.uk.
Stella did such a great job designing those collections I'm thrilled I bought things in advance for mini. I did feel a tad ridiculous buying an antique pink layered tutu for a hypothetical three year old who was still gestating in utero at the time but hey you cant say I dont love my fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment