Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday 8 October 2011

Green Striped Brigade

Phin and Mini were the perfect double act in their matching green and cream striped Bonton sweater sets.
They were originally meant for celebrating the new year but when temperatures hit 28 degrees last week I couldn't make my two sweat it out just for fashion's sake. Instead they wore them to break the Yom Kippur fast at cousins Gigi and Josie's house. Phin wore his with a grey pair of flannels from Marc Jacobs and both wore their coordinating green Converse trainers from Cherry and Miri. Expect to see these outfits again and again. There's nothing a Red Magazine woman loves more than a stripe and green's my favourite colour. Heaven if I could only get one in my size...

No comments:

Post a Comment