Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday 7 August 2011

Grecian 2011

I love a summer peasant dress. Anything with a smidge of embroidery, crochet or ruffle always makes an appearance in my summer wardrobe no matter if it's on trend or not. And the same goes for Mini too. This super fresh cotton dress was picked up last summer in the side streets of Mykonos old town. I love the red and blue cross stitched embroidery and the crochet panels and elasticated waist. What a great find and I'm thrilled I plumped for the right size (plus I even remembered it in the back of the wardrobe after a whole year). The seventies silhouette and the handcrafted feel remind me of some of my outfits growing up as a child on a different Balaeric island and it makes me smile. Funny how a piece of clothing can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment