Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday 10 June 2011

Dandelion Diva

I may be away in Mykonos but Tom has sweetly emailed me todays pic so that mini can still showcase her fashion nous. The thing I love about Mini receiving so many gorgeous clothes for her birthday (apart from that it saves my wallet) is that they've made me spread my fashion wings. Styles or colours I may not have veered toward on my own are shown to work beautifully on Mini. A case in point is this brightly coloured dandelion pom pom print dress with it's gorgeous matching knickers. It's from the lovely Laila and her daughter Anastasia and is by Cherokee. I love the bold mix of neon pink, yellow and navy worn with an old super small cardigan of Phins its now a bolero coupled with her JCrew pearls and it's perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment