Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Little Lady Love Bug

These are our favourite jim jams. Little lady bugs covered in love hearts from The Gap. I adore the choice of sleepwear available now, from the Little White company's super soft sugared pink or sky blue flannel check - so retro 1950's to Cath Kidstons 1960's kitch wallpaper florals and cowboys or the cotton jersey legging t-shirt combo adorned with Gruffalos or Spidermen from John Lewis. I enjoy dressing Mini for bed as much as for day. I had thought I would put her in more of Phins pyjamas (and I still do sometimes, the odd dinosaur or car print onesie) but on the whole the blue thing felt kind of odd. So now she has her own collection of girlie pyjamas, perfect for sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment