Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday 22 May 2011

Indigo skies

Ah to co-ordinate the kids. Do it while you can I say. My mum dressed my brothers and I in matching chocolate all in one ski suits and the only way to tell us apart were by the different amounts of stripes on each of our hats. I quite liked the indentikit look myself and although I tend not to dress this dynamic duo the same I do quite like a colour theme. Today's was blue to match the bright sky we were blessed with today. Phin is wearing his super soft ribbed grandad vest in cobalt from Bonton with his navy check shorts from mail order label B. It's a US preppy label at a great price. And of course he's bang on trend with his Superga trainers. Mini is also in Bonton. It's amazing how long you can stretch out the use of their clothing. She's in a babydoll top and pants that she originally wore last summer aged 2 months as a dress and bloomers. We've paired it with her Yves Klein blue cardi from Caramel and a new quilted fabric bead necklace by Kids Case from Couverture and The Garbstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment