Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday 1 April 2011

Pretty Polka

Mini's an independent woman already. She certainly knows her own mind, shrieking with delight when she manages to steal food from my plate and throwing massive fits if she's not part of the social scene. Luckily she still lets me dress her to my heart's content, so today she's a vision in khaki. I've put her new polka t-shirt in stone and olive by Bonton with her tapered khaki pants (getting kind of snug now what with those delicious thighs and chubby ankles) and her moss green sleeveless cardigan both from Bonpoint. We've topped it off with a larger cotton bow from Marie-Chantal and her hand-me-down leather maryjanes (almost the only ones she will keep on) by Pepe.


No comments:

Post a Comment